Friday, August 7, 2020

Napping through the Weekend

Photo by Quentin Dr on Unsplash

 This weekend I know there is one thing I can count on happening. Jim will take a nap. It may happen on Saturday. It may happen on Sunday. This nap will may happen on both days, more than once a day even. With our stay at home except for essential trips life style now the guy just crashes on the weekends. I don't mind. He works very long days all week long, at least 10 hours and sometimes more. Add in to the long days the fact that the man doesn't sleep well most nights. 

We watch shows on Netflix together sometimes and he snoozes through most of them. I feel bad but it is what it is. He really enjoyed going somewhere almost every weekend in the old (pre Covid) days. Now he just watches random stuff on television if we are not Netflix bingeing like the Food Network. Want to hear something funny about that? The man doesn't cook. I don't get it. So anyway if he is snoozing in front of the tv I just put on my headphones, queue up some podcasts and start knitting because you know that crafters like me always have something to do. 

Not much of a napper myself, are you?

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

If you nap you might need a cute pillow.
Here are a couple I found on Amazon Handmade.
(Affiliate ads. I may get a small commission for qualifiying purchases.)


No comments:

Post a Comment