Wednesday, August 19, 2020

International Bow Day

It is, today August 19th, International Bow Day. It was started by Claire's in 2017 to celebrate and share bows, those they have in the store and the style current and past. Of course bows are available in their shops. In truth I haven't been in a Claire's in ages. The last time I think I bought hair sticks to put my long hair up on warm days. 

You can shop for bows and bow art in other places too. I found a couple for you to check out if you wish. On Society 6 and Zazzle I did a search for hair bow and am sharing a couple of my finds below. Which item is more your style? Maybe it is because I am a Gemini but I like both. I don't really believe in astrology except when it comes in handy for an excuse. LOL

Look what I found on Society 6 with a bow on it. Wouldn't this be a great gift for yourself or someone else?  You can check out all the details by clicking HERE.


Going back now from modern to Victorian times with the artwork I found on Zazzle. So pretty, don't you think so? You can get this art on several different products. Check out the details on Zazzle by clicking HERE.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

(Links to Society6 and Zazzle are affiliate and I may receive a small commission at no cost to you if you make a purchase.)

If you are wondering, I find out about these celebration days at NationalDayCalendar.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment