Monday, August 17, 2020

Paid Viewpoint Surveys

I spend about an hour a day taking or attempting to take surveys. The most enjoyable site I've found so far to do this with is PaidViewpoint.com. The set up on this site makes taking surveys fast and easy. I joined after seeing a link on Twitter and I don't have any regrets. 

What makes me so happy with Paid Viewpoint? Let me tell you.
  • As I said the surveys are well formatted to be easy to complete.
  • They pay in cash to your Paypal account and the threshold is $15 dollars which is lower than many other survery sites.
  • You won't be screened out once you start a survey and are answering honestly. Other sites can over extend invitations so that you get half way through or more and you get terminated and told they have enough respondents. I know this happens because it has happened to me. So frustrating.
  • Your personal information is never sold by them.
One other thing happened recently that made me like this company even more. I got an email thanking me for my responses on a survey. The company requesting the survey said my responses were very helpful. How nice was that?

Honestly you won't get rich doing this but pennies add up to dollars and more dollars in my life means more yarn. What would you do with your pennies? If you want to sign up and see what PaidViewpoint is all about you can click the link in the 1st paragraph or the link in the embedded tweet below.


Imagine filling up your own bright green piggy bank!

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment