Monday, August 31, 2020

The Bartlett Pair Shop on Etsy

It has been quite some time since I shared an Etsy shop here. I like to pick a random shop to share simply because I think sharing is good for the soul. I do hope any readers stumbling by this blog will take the time to check out some of the links I have listed for you at the bottom of this post.

I first came across the work of Jimmie and Carolyn Bartlett on twitter. They followed me and I followed back. Carolyn does art pieces made from old jewelry and other found objects. Isn't this bouquet simple glorious?


Jimmie is a painter. In the Etsy shop I have admired paintings of Texas scenes, floral including beautiful roses which is my favorite flower and sea side scenes. Can't you hear the sound of moving water, feel the warmth of the sun and smell the scent of salt air when looking at these boats?


To introduce this very talented pair to you I will use their own words from their Etsy shop. Take a minute to read it. It is worth your time, I promise.
I thank God for the gift and my family for their support which enabled me to become a fulltime artist. My work has been sold in shops, festivals, and shows in Texas and Nationally over the internet. I paint every day and demonstrate at shows when possible. You can also read more about my art on my blog jimmiesart.

Carolyn, my beautiful wife for 45 years, is my guiding light and made my dream to paint possible. She is a very talented decorative artist repurposing beautiful objects and things from the past into visual art pieces is one of her specialties. Carolyn also contributes much to my painting by giving me honest critiques of my work to make it better. We combine our efforts to design and make many of our products.

The two of us make up The Bartlett Pair, established since 1993, and soul mates forever.

Be sure to check our announcements on our Esty Shop header for coupon discounts and information. Thankyou for visting our shop,

Jimmie & Carolyn Bartlett

To know more about what is new about the Bartletts and their art use the links below.


Website with shopping, more info and a blog https://bartlettpairart.com/



Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment