Thursday, August 6, 2020

Progress!

A couple days ago I shared a picture of a previous knitting project. It showed the pattern, Pine Forest Baby Blanket by Ingrid Aartun, that I was going to be knitting again in new colors. I have a few inches done now in the blackberry colorway by Caron in Simply Soft Worsted which to my eye is a lovely old fashioned rose pink color. I will be doing another in the blue in the picture and Caron calls that color Blueberry. Finishing these gets 4 skeins out of my stash except for the little bits I expect to have left over. 



I have plans for the scraps too. I want to make some neutral colored hats, black, gray, navy and brown, with accent stripes of my leftover little bits from these blankets and so many of my other projects. I don't think I will ever run out of things I want to make. Most creative types are like me I think. Let me know in the comments if you always have a list of projects that will last longer that your expected lifetime like I do. I would love to hear from you!

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment