Saturday, October 21, 2023

What a Pain!


My discomfort continues and fills my awake time and disturbs my sleep. The morning I went down a YouTube rabbit hole to look for videos with exercises or yoga routines the are meant to bring relief and maybe prevent a flare of this pain from happening again. I've embedded the video I used this morning. I plan on doing this one twice a day to see if I have any improvement in my symptoms. I do know that immediately after I finished my left leg felt pretty good for maybe an hour of so but that is more relief that I have had in the last 3 days.

Is this what they mean about getting old not being for sissies? Maybe but I am willing to work to make myself better and stronger and not sit around using this as an excuse to do nothing.

If you are in your 60's like me or beyond, what do you do the help have the life you want in your last decades?

No comments:

Post a Comment