Monday, July 13, 2020

A Little Something

Like so many bloggers I have grand intentions that include posting often, beautiful pictures, compelling content. Like so many bloggers I fail but like so many eternally optimistic bloggers we come back and try again and again.

So here I am once again with a bare post, no pics today, filled with the intention and hope that I can keep this little cozy spot I have here on the internet more active.

So what's up with me? Not much as usual.

My daughter's family did come for a visit on my birthday in June and we had a great time! We spent a week at their house over the 4th of July holiday. They have done a great job of masking and only doing essential errands out of their home just like we do so we were comfortable spending time with them. We also spent one evening with my son and his wife. We shared good food, lots of movies and spent time playing card games like 5 Crowns and Tripoly. I highly recommend both of these games for family fun.

Beyond that I am still reading through my gift stash of books and knitting to use up more of the yarn I have collected over the years.

Jim's recovery from shoulder surgery is going well. He has physical therapy twice a week now and is making good progress. He does not have a full range of motion yet but each week is better than the one before.

Leave a comment and let me know how you are doing these days. I'd love to hear from you!

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!


No comments:

Post a Comment