Thursday, July 23, 2020

Silly Question

I have been taking online surveys for several years now. I enjoy the process most of the time and I get a bit of yarn money or Etsy fees money by doing this. Not a lot of yarn or Etsy fee money but enough.One question comes up rather often the just leaves me scratching my head. It is "How do you feel about this company?" 

The answers can be given different ways depending on how the survey was set up. Sometimes it is on a 1 to 10 scale and sometime a slider along a line that you can move closer or farther from a heart. To me the silly part is the fact that they think I might have an emotional connection to a corporation even though the Supreme Court equated them with people. Being a customer does not mean I love you. It means that you have a product or service for me to buy at a price I am willing to pay. Does a business really need more than my money?

I hope I am not so strange that I am the only one who thinks this way. Come on, let me know I am not alone.


Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment