Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Get An Apron, Silly!

I have come to the great conclusion that I need an apron. Why? Well because I wear a lot of t shirts and I cook every day. I am tired of having grease spot all over my shirts. The spots take some work to get out and sometimes all I can do it relegate the shirt to the "don't wear this one out of the house" pile or throw it away. I could have saved a lot of clothes over the years by just wearing and apron. 

I could make one myself but my fabrics and sewing machine aren't here where I am staying during the current pandemic. I do like the idea of supporting other artisans too. I found a cute one on Amazon Handmade. (disclosure: I am an Amazon affiliate). I'll be looking on Etsy and Zazzle too. But today check out this one.
Soft, layered apron made from recycled cotton saris come in an array of traditional Indian patterns and colors. Handmade with traditional kantha embroidery. Each is unique, colors and patterns vary. Machine wash cold, line dry. Size: 31"l x 23"w.


 

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!


No comments:

Post a Comment