Wednesday, July 15, 2020

July 15th National I Love Horses Day

So yesterday I told you about National Mac n Cheese day. I did make exactly that for dinner. Jim came home and said he wasn't hungry. That lasted til I told him I was making mac n cheese. Not out of a box but homemade with a white sauce and cheese added, baked in the oven topped with seasoned bread crumbs. He even had seconds! While eating his first serving he asked why the color was different. I told him that I had used whole wheat macaroni instead of the typical white flour pasta. He liked it so I am filing that preference away in my mind for future menus. I like whole wheat pasta and now I know that he does too I will make changes in how I shop for pasta from now on.

Moving on to today. It is National I Love Horses Day. Really who doesn't? I never rode more than a couple times in my life but looking at such beautiful animals can bring on such warm, happy feelings. I'll be looking at Zazzle for horsey things to share on twitter. Find me on twitter here @cozyatoz. I hope I find some things that my followers enjoy and share. I haven't made a penny of commission being a Zazzle affiliate but I have hope.

If you want to know all the day, week and month celebrations follow @NationalDayCal on twitter. Here is today's post about horses.
Of course Unsplash.com has many, many beautiful pictures of horses and so much more! Unspash is a great resource for pictures of just about anything for free use. You might start by taking a look at the work of  Ivana Cajina. Use the links below the handsome creature looking at you.

Use the links just above this line to check out Ivana and Unsplash!
Be prepared to spend a lot of time browsing all the eye candy you find.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment