Monday, March 4, 2019

Sharing Thanks Received

For the last several years I have knitted or crocheted a blanket for the first baby born at my hometown hospital each year. Usually I get a printed form letter from the St. John's Auxillary thanking me for my donation. This year was different and special. I got a hand written note from the auxillary and a note from the family. My blanket is in the picture wrapping baby Noah. It was nice to be personally thanked and makes me want to make more blankets for more babies.

Little things like a thank you can mean so much.

I think I need to make a conscious effort to say "thank you" more myself to those who cross my path.

Happy Monday! I have exercise done, breakfast done, this post nearly done, will be starting on returning retweet favors with retweets of my own soon

Etsy shop is open again. A little sample of shop offerings is below and in the sidebar.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment