Thursday, March 7, 2019

Photographer Randy Nyhof

Since I first discovered Etsy in 2006 I have enjoyed browsing the site for images, products or art that make me say "WOW". The shop of photographer Rand Nyhof is filled with many images that fit my concept of wow. I think a quick peek at this shop will convince you of the same thing.

I share an image in the tweet below and it got lots of attention and rightfully so. Don't you agree? If you visit the shop feel free in the comment to share what images impressed you the most. I love to hear from any readers that are out there.
If you want to know more about this amazing photographer/artist you can start with how he describes himself in the about section of his Etsy shop.
Making images was something that has fascinated me since I was a child. After changing majors several times in college I eventually graduated with a degree in art (Specializing in Painting and Drawing). My involvement in photography started my junior year in college and I became known as the photographer on campus. The college I attended had no degree or courses in photography so I am basically self-taught as regards to the mechanics of photography, the ascetic valves I learned from my art experience and looking at a lot of what was considered good photography. For over forty years I operated my own photography business. I photographed weddings, families, seniors, underclass school children, commercial product photography. I gained renewed interest in fine art photography with the new capabilities that digital offered. After showing my work in local shows and being published in national and international publications I decided to offer my fine art photographs to a wider audience. That is why I am now here on Etsy.

Some other stunning images from a shop with over 400 5 star reviews that has been active on Etsy since 2010 that you should, yes I mean you really should, go check out right now. Find your "WOW"!


Posts like this one are not compensated in any way. I just like to share great things that I find on Etsy or other handmade sites. I hope you enjoy them and I also hope it might have a benefit to the artisan that I share with my readers. 

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!


No comments:

Post a Comment