Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Shamrocks on Zazzle

Do you think of St. Patrick's Day when March begins? I do. I love the lovely green of springtime that it brings into my world. I suppose it does help that I am a bit Irish among other things.

I checked out Zazzle for shamrock items and was amazed at the range of things you can find to bring this fun yearly holiday into your home.

I found an article from 2010 on the National Geographic site that tells the story of this holiday. The article says that St. Patrick's Day with traditions of wearing green, the symbol of the shamrock everywhere, green beer and rivers and parades is an American invention. In Catholic Ireland it is really no different than any other saints day.

Now how about some of that stuff I found on Zazzle? Well here you go!


I thought this sticker was so pretty!


Wear your shamrock with a message of love.


Not sure if there is time to order invitations for this year but there's always next year and you are now proudly planning ahead. LOL

As for me, exercise is done, breakfast and getting dressed are done, podcasts are playing in the background, blog post is nearly done. The rest of the day will be working on listings in the Etsy shop. I will probably share more about those here later in the week.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment