Tuesday, March 19, 2019

March is Crochet Month

Do you have an email inbox full of newsletters that get passed over most of the time. Just me? Oh really? LOL

Anyway I just found a newsletter today, the 19th of March, sharing with me that March is crochet month. When I found out I knew I just had to find some things to share with you that are about the craft I love the most, crochet. I am sure if you are in the mood you can find project or crochet alongs on Ravelry of many other places all over the web. Crocheting will be the focus for my posts here for the rest of the week. I hope to find and share some things you may enjoy.

Starting off is Zazzle.com. You now I have yet to type a word in the search box there and not come up with projects that make me laugh, dare I say spark joy or would fill a need, want or just gotta have it desire. The number of talented designers on that site is simple amazing.

For the word crochet I found a tote bag, a coffee cup or tea cup if you prefer, a pretty binder for storing patterns and a magnet letting the world know why you are a hooker.



Comments are always welcome! Do you crochet? When did you learn? What kinds of items do you crochet? Who do you like to crochet for? Do you do it for sanity like I do? Let's talk!

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

The Zazzle links here are affiliates that can earn me a small commission and earn you my thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment