Friday, February 16, 2018

Knitting This Week

This afghan was started the first week of June last year. At the time I needed something to do with my hands while I kept watch over a hospitalized husband. I found the pattern on the Clementine Knits blog and a run to Joann's for needles and yarn and I had my hospital survival kit all complete.

After Jim came home and summer went on, the afghan got put away for other projects. Let's not discuss WIPs (works in progress) in this post okay? With the Olympics starting last week I once again needed an easy to follow pattern for all the tv watching time. I admit I watch NBC in the afternoon and again each evening. I have enjoyed so much of it, skiing, snowboards, speed and figure skating and more. I only have an antenna right now so I don't get the cable channels but what I can see is enough.
The afghan is coming along very well. I may even get it finished before the closing ceremonies. We'll see.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment