Monday, February 12, 2018

Crocheted Viking Hat

Out and about, don't remember where my grandson saw a guy with a bearded Viking hat on. His immediate reaction was, "I want one of those. Can you make one Grandma?"

With those words a search was on for a pattern. I found a couple on Etsy and chose one to buy. The instructions were well written but had in my mind a major flaw. Nowhere could I find the amount of yarn required so I had to guess when I went to Joann's to get yarn. For the gray helmet part I ran short and had to improvise but I think it all worked out.

I texted this picture to the requesting grandson and he approved so the hat was put in the mail today. According to the Post Office he should have it by Wednesday.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment