Monday, February 5, 2018

World Nutella Day

I didn't know today was World Nutella Day until I ran across a mention of it on my twitter feed. Being a curious sort I went to the National Day Calendar web site to find out a bit more about this day. The article I read there told of the history of this delicious product. The roots of the recipe go back to times when cocoa was a precious commodity and nuts were plentiful. True or not, I don't know.



A quick search online will bring you to more recipes for using Nutella than most of us will ever make in a lifetime. What's your pleasure, pudding, quick breads, flavored coffee, or just toast?

World Nutella Day started in 2007 courtesy of Sara Rosso to spread the word about one of her favorite foods. Thank you, Sara!

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment