Friday, February 2, 2018

Use My Guy Services

I am in Arizona for a bit and Jim is working in Wyoming. I had a dripping bathtub faucet. I wouldn't even know how to start on a repair like that so I needed a handyman. As most of us do these days I started looking with a Google search. Use My Guy showed up in the results and have many very good reviews. 

My first contact with this company was pleasant and informative. I was set up with an appointment. Texts were sent by UMGS so I understood what would happen and when. John showed up at my door on time and solved the problem. He replaced the cartridge and the spout. The payment process was easy and I was emailed a receipt. 


The whole process was so easy and pleasant. Whenever I need another honey-do done, these will be the folks I call first. 5 stars to Use My Guys Services. If you are in the Phoenix area you may want to give them serious consideration too. You can call 602-316-9187 or contact them through the website http://usemyguyservices.com

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment