Wednesday, January 31, 2018

HumaNature Podcast

Do you ever listen to podcasts? I discovered them about a year ago now and love them. Podcasts can bring the latest news to you or comedy or history or just some really great storytelling. I subscribe to many and use the Podcast Addict app to listen to them on an Android phone. The app lets me find new podcasts through recommendations, organize my podcast lists in several ways and provides a background to my days.
One of my favorite storytelling podcasts is HumaNature from Wyoming Public Media. It brings stories to you from the place where meetings between humans and nature happen. The stories expose how those meetings have changed lives and strengthened the spirit of those whose stories are being told. There are 35 episodes in the series so far and I always look forward to what the next podcast will be about. You can follow HumaNature on twitter or facebook or subscribe on you favorite podcast app. 
Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment