Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Still Hurts

I didn't do all my stairs yesterday and probably today either. I spent a lot of time using an ice pack on my left hip. Took some ibuprofen too. This morning on waking up the painful hip is still there. Am I suffering from the dreaded sciatica? Isn't that just for old people? LOL

So I'm thinking lots of gentle walking and more ice for me today. The ice packs help and give me an excuse to sit and knit. I am working on a shawl done in Lion Brand's Summer Nights and the pattern is Reyna (Find the pattern on Ravelry)  I am adding a wider garter stitch border to mine. I really like the look of the mesh bands combined with squishy garter stitch in the pattern. 

Stopping this post here for today so I can get my retweet favors done and then get the ice pack out. I am going to combine ice with gentle strolls through the house and ibuprofen and see if I can't get this discomfort to go away. I've got plans that don't include this kind of time sucking distraction.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment