Monday, June 19, 2023

Staying Fit

While staying at my Mom's house to care for her and then clear her house my exercise routines were abandoned. I suppose I could have taken walks and probably should have but I did not. So now I am starting to make efforts to get back in regular routines.

I live in a 2 story house and I am using the house to get myself in better shape. According to my FitBit and its app climbing 10 sets of stairs a day is a good goal. Doing that doesn't take much time and while not easy, is doable and I have done 10 flights a day for the last 4 days as exercise along with the other sets I do just normally in a day. Yay me!

I don't know if it is connected to my sets of stairs but this morning is bad. I feel achy all through my hips, lower back and right knee. I do want to keep going so I will see how I feel after a cup or two of coffee, publishing this post and doing my retweet favors. Is it amusing to think about what one 68 year old lady will do to get another green star?




Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment