Saturday, June 24, 2023

From Mom's House


The plant pictured above is a Peace Lily. It is from my Mom's house. It is one of the things I brought home. One thing I can tell you about my mother is that she loved to garden and take care of house plants. I couldn't save them all but I did bring home 3. I have the Peace Lily, an azalea and a geranium.

I did some research on how to take care of the lily which I learned isn't a true lily. The most supportive and informational place I found to learn about the care of this plant was at HGTV.com. I haven't had one of these plants before and would like to keep it for a long time. Right now it is living on the table in my eat in kitchen so I can see it and remember her several times a day.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment