Thursday, June 22, 2023

Bing Image Creator

I have spent some time playing with a new online toy. Have you heard of Bing's Image Creator? I can't remember how I leaned of it but I have had fun playing with it. This tool works to create an image with the words you type in. You can use style words like watercolor, digital art or in the style of an artist. Next you need to use words to describe what you want to see. You can even include mood words.

With that said find a few of my creations below.






Playing with words to get an image from your mind to the screen can be fun but sometimes frustrating. If you would like to play with this too click on this link - Bing Image Creator. Let me know if you try this in the comments. 

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment