Tuesday, September 21, 2021

September is National Mushroom Month

I find it fun and sometimes amusing to look up a national day or month and then window shop for items that fit the theme. Today I am sharing items that fit in with National Mushroom Month. I know some of you probably love them and some of you (one of my sisters and my daughter) would never ever consider eating mushrooms. Well you don't need to eat mushrooms to enjoy today's picks.

Let me show you...





There you have it. Mushrooms from 4 different shopping sites in 4 very different styles. Would you choose any or all of them?

Happy National Mushroom Month!
Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

The links in this post are from affiliates. I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment