Monday, September 13, 2021

Etsy Favorites

A long time ago I created a list on Etsy named "Made Me Say Wow". I filled it with art and such I stumbled across while browsing. Today I want to give a shout out to four of the artists and shops that are on that list.


This handsome fellow comes from the shop CarlaKurtArt. It is titled "Afternoon Reflection".


You can find this charming bird in the Etsy shop "JohnHarmonGallery". You can order several sizes of a signed print there.

In the mood to treat you and your home to a luxury piece of handmade furniture. Shop for this and more at the Etsy shop MSTRF.


In one of my favorite mediums, watercolor, you can find this Harbor Seal print in the shop of Dean Crouser. This artwork is a high quality print in a limited, signed and numbered series of 400.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought so too. Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my post and leave a comment.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete