Monday, September 6, 2021

End of Summer

There is something I really want to know about hoses and sprinklers and backyard fun since we are at the end of summer this Labor Day. Do kids still hook up a hose to a sprinkler in the yard and cool off by running through it? Is that too old school and far away from addicting screens for young ones these days? 

I know, I know, don't think badly of me for thinking about green lawns and not water conservation since the whole of the western United States in in a drought. It was just a bit of nostalgic thinking from an old lady. 

A greater priority for many of you might be taking care of a vegetable garden. I imagine if you are one of those generous neighborhood gardeners you have lots of friends right now. I know that I have been gifted many cucumbers and tomatoes from a neighbor across the street. Those fresh sun kissed vegetables are one of the best parts of summer.


Eley Hose Reels is a site with all kinds of watering tools for the joy of kids and the serious work of their grownups. I took a few minutes to check out information on their watering or garden hoses. The quality, durability, being light weight and reliability are what they brag about. You could  get an outdoor hose from them to hook up to the aforementioned sprinkler for the kids to run through in one color, lots of choices for length and lead free brass fittings for when you gardeners need a quick drink on a hot and busy day.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

Sponsored link in this post. Thoughts are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment