Monday, November 16, 2020

The Covid Journey So Far

So far I would say our cases have been mild. I had one day of fever, an irritated throat not bad enough to call sore and some fatigue but not far from my normal energy levels. Can I just say I am so thankful not to have a cough? After all I have given birth 3 times and am of an age where coughing can make me leak.

Jim has a cough that is getting no better but no worse but I still worry about it. 

We monitor temperature and oxygen levels a couple times a day. Our O2 levels have been in the 90s which is normal range.

I have not been taking any medicines, staying hydrated, eating well and resting. I am reading a lot and of course listening to podcasts.

Jim has been using Dayquil and NyQuil and watching too much crappy TV. (I am not going to fix that habit anytime soon!)

We are restricted to our home til next Sunday if we are fever and symptom free for at least 24 hours by then according to the Teton County Health Department.




Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment