Monday, November 23, 2020

Done and Grateful

Yesterday afternoon after a phone interview with the Dept. of Health we were informed that our quarantine order would end at midnight. Together we spent 10 days feeling sick most of the time but not too sick. We monitored oxygen levels and our temperatures. Each of us had a couple days of low fevers. He had a cough, I didn't. I had about 3 days at the beginning of a headache, he told me about a headache once. I felt tired and took more naps that was usual for me. He didn't admit to fatigue but spent part of each day snoozing in front of crappy daytime television. 

I spent time reading and watching shows on Netflix. I watched the latest seasons of "The Crown" and the "British Baking Show" when the words of my book didn't make sense after reading a paragraph a couple times. I ignored my computer, email and social media but I am ready to jump back in to promoting things from the places I am affiliated with, Ebay, Amazon, Zazzle and Society6. I am looking forward to retweeting those I interact with the most. If you watch my Twitter timeline you will see some great authors and artisans. Maybe you'll find something you like for the upcoming holiday gift giving.

We made it. We are survivors of a disease that has killed and consider ourselves lucky. We were told that so far in Teton County there have been no cases of reinfection but it was advisable to continue distancing and mask routines which we will. Jim still tells me he has no idea where his exposure came from. I guess in the end it doesn't matter. 



Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment