Monday, November 30, 2020

A Favorite Podcast

The Unmade Podcast is filled with fun conversation. The premise is simple. The idea is to make a podcast about unmade podcast ideas. What makes it so special is the conversation between the two friends that make this show, Brady Haran and Tim Hein. So many times I find myself laughing along with the guys which can make people wonder if you are okay when you are giggling with headphones on. This podcast does exactly what I want it to do. It takes me away from the doom and gloom of the news and puts a big smile on my face with every episode. 

Take a chance and subscribe and learn about Tommyball and the Shroud of Tim. You'll smile, you'll be amused, you'll laugh outloud and you won't regret it.

One more thing. You can follow on Twitter @Unmade_FM

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment