Friday, September 16, 2022

Making Fun, New on Netflix


Last night after watching the Thursday Night NFL Game on Amazon Prime I wanted to watch something for about an hour before going to bed. At the top of my home screen on Netflix was information on a new show called "Making Fun". 

As per usual Jim was snoozing in his recliner since about the 3rd quarter of the game. How he managed to still snooze through all my laughter during this show is a mystery to me. So to share it with him I will probably be watching episode 1 again but that is okay. This show is so funny. I haven't really laughed like I did last night over a show in a long time.

I have put the trailer below if you want to get a peek before you go to Netflix to check it out. I will be finding time to watch all 8 episodes very soon.



Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete