Monday, September 12, 2022

New Kitchen

Before the master bath remodel that I shared we did our kitchen too. We used the company JJ Bakosh and were so happy with both jobs. 

My new kitchen makes me smile whenever I walk into it. It is more open now since we removed some wall and a peninsula counter. Now I have a straight efficient galley kitchen. I picked out cabinets, white uppers and sage green lowers, countertop, quartz, and tile for the backsplash. With some hassles about shipping from the cabinet company it took a bit longer than we expected. Beyond the delays I must say every step of the process was done by the hands and using the skills of some master craftsmen from cabinets to countertops to new lighting and tile flooring. 

As for utility, I have much more storage space and counters that I know will hold up for a very long time. My favorite thing is something humble and simple but used many times a day. That is my sink. I chose a single basin white granite composite sink. It is so nice to be able to use a deep and large sink for my clean up chores after meals. I love my new kitchen and my new sink!











It is starting to feel like home and really mine now. I have cooked enough meals and made enough messes in it to call it home.


Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment