Tuesday, February 8, 2022

What's on Sale in February in My Etsy Shop

I began a series of monthly sales in my Etsy shop a while back. During each sale of the month one section or category of goods will be on sale for 25% off. During the month of February 2022 and I am putting the year here in case you come across this post in later years, so you won't get your hopes up for a good deal and be disappointed.

So, what do I have a good deal on right now? It is a month of market bag discounts! I have had this pattern for a very long time and enjoy making them and thinking about their usefulness and single use plastic bag need decreasing abilities (I think that is the super power of these bags!) while I am stitching. That makes me smile and want to keep crocheting them over and over again.

This pattern has a LOT of stretch in it so they can carry so much you will be amazed. The sturdy handles can definitely hold up to the weight. If something leaks or the bag gets dirty at the beach these are 100% cotton and can be washed and dried when necessary. I have grand plans to add bags in more colors but for this month I have four different colors on sale. Check them out below and if you are interested in more information the pictures are clickable links. 





As always, thanks for stopping by. Feel free to say hello or leave a comment. 

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment