Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Sharing Two Things from My Etsy Favorites on 2/22/22

It has been a while since I shared from my Made Me Say Wow favorites list on Etsy. Since I think sharing creates good karma, I figured today should be the day. I really shouldn't have waited this long.

I have got something old and something new for you. See if either one of them make you say wow too. 

First up is the old item. This is a digital download of a crochet pattern from the 1950's. The pineapple motif in crochet patterns is timeless and used often in doilies, afghans and, like today, in a pincushion. If you treasure vintage patterns like I do and want this for yourself clicking on the picture takes you to this item in the Patterns ala Carte shop on Etsy. 


The second thing to share on this Twosday is more modern and I would describe it as fun. I'm a simple woman and sometimes colorful, curvy things just make me smile. This light fixture does that. Just take a look at the fun colors. Wouldn't this just cheer up any room you put it in?  Find this light fixture and more from the yahudalight shop on Etsy. Also, as before, to go directly to this listing for more information just click the picture.


Hope you enjoyed what I shared today. If you wish, in the comments, feel free to leave a link to an Etsy listing that made you say "Wow". Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment