Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moving Things Around

I have been working my way through my finished products the last couple days. I am doing it slowly I admit but doing it rather than the frozen state I found myself in last week. I was working my way through the headbands I have made and have some more to add but I thought I would show them to you in a slide show.

I have sold a few of these and alway gotten positive feedback on them that I am very proud of.

"hayyyyy my headband just arrived i love it wearing it now its so pretty"

"Even prettier in person! Super fast shipping, too! Thanks a lot - I love it!"


"This headband is absolutely fantastic! I plan on wearing it on my wedding day. Thank you so much for the prompt shipment. You are wicked awesome!"


"you should make more of these for sure!"


Want to see what all the excitement was about?



No comments:

Post a Comment