Monday, February 1, 2010

A Concept

This blog had a started with the intent to showcase my stitching with random sharing of handmade coolness I found online. I have been good, well maybe not, about the random sharing and not so good, ok not really good at all, about showing my work. I do have projects I am working on all the time in fact a few, well maybe several things at a time. So for myself as well as for readers in you are interested I am going to try a record more of my work here more often. At times it will be in progress work and other times finished, photographed and listed work.
 
So over the weekend I needed to start something new. I am trying to use up stash and not buy new things unless they are needed for a specific project. I wanted to make a scarf that would be good for men or women. I think I came up with a stitch pattern that works for both. It has a relatively smooth side and a bumpy side and you could choose which is the right side depending on what you like. I don't plan on fringing this because someone like my husband would say that makes it too girly. When it is all done it will go on my mannequin to get its picture taken and then be listed in a shop. I love the color of this and hope someone else will too.



If you want to read more of my personal ramblings I invite you to take a look at my other blog A Cozy Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment