Monday, July 4, 2022

July 4th 2022

We will be grilling burgers and having traditional, for us anyway, sides.


Cold watermelon and potato salad are on the list.


Jim grocery shops and I did ask for a treat of caffeine free diet coke if he can find it. I very rarely drink sodas but I like that one.


The day will probably be quiet until dark.


Then all the folks who spent a lot of money to make noise and sparks will get started setting off their fireworks.


We won't be going to see any big shows this year although I love them.


My fireworks pictures here today are from Apache Junction in 2008.


Not the greatest, I know but I like them and remember the night watching them light up the sky over my house.

Hope all of you have a safe and happy 4th!

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment