Friday, July 29, 2022

Elizabeth Drumm introduces herself and the reason for her shop on Etsy, Wolle's Yarn Creations, with the following words. 

I learned to knit when I was 12, proudly joining the knitting ranks of my mother and grandmother. I have fond memories of holidays and family gatherings when we would all knit together.

Nowadays I am either knitting or creating new yarns for the shop. I really like playing with colors and trying out new colorways, which of course leads to more knitting.

I have had this shop in my favorites list for a very long time. Someday, when I am not knitting or crocheting for my shop, I may splurge on yarn from this shop for a special personal project just for me. I love the way she uses colors in her yarns. You can choose from bright and bold or pastels, heathered solids or calming neutral ombre looks.  The fibers she works in include cotton and cotton blends with silk or bamboo. These all sound perfect for warm weather knitting to fit my Arizona life.





I am sharing this shop with you today because I believe that sharing creates good karma. This can act the same way as passing on a smile. I plan to be more consistent about sharing favorite on Fridays. Some may be from Etsy, like today, or any other thing that catches my eye anywhere on the web or in my life. 

In the meantime I invite you to share in the comments if you have a favorite Etsy shop. Feel free to leave a link to the shop so I can check it out.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment