Friday, July 8, 2022

Friday Favorites National Parks

I have decided that Fridays are perfect days to share my favorite things. So far I have shared a book and a Etsy shop. I have a lot of things I like so who knows what may show up here on my Friday favorites day posts.

Today I am sharing my love of National Parks. If you check out previous posts you know that I lived near Yellowstone and Grand Teton for a few years and loved it. 

Today I am sharing a video from a park close to where I grew up in Southern California. I have not set a foot into this park but have seen parts of it from the mainland shore and from the deck of a boat. This park is Channel Islands National Park. The video below gives a great introduction to this wonderful place.

 

Wallace Stegner, the author and historian said, "National parks are the best idea we ever had. Absolutely American, absolutely democratic, they reflect our best."

Absolutely, Mr. Stegner, I agree!

Do you have a favorite park, national, state, county or city? Leave a comment to share yours.
Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment