Monday, December 21, 2020

Nativity Searches on Etsy, Ebay, Amazon, Society6 and Zazzle

Last week here on the blog I shared some Santa images from Etsy. On Twitter I shared Santa products from other companies where I am an affiliate.

This week the focus will be Nativity products. With Christmas on Friday it may be too late for orders for this year but I like the mood and thoughtfulness these images create in me.  If you do click on links in this post and then make a purchase I may qualify for a small commission at no cost to you except on Etsy where I am just a cheerleader and not an affiliate.

First up is a beautiful tree skirt that I found on Zazzle. I love watercolor art and even though this is a digital design it still has the watercolor look that I like.

Next is a framed print that I found on Society6. We are a weary world and I hope to find small things to rejoice about.


For something to hang on your tree I found a Nativity ornament on Amazon Handmade.


For something to display on a mantel or wherever you might have a bit of space I found this Lenox Nativity on Ebay.


Finally something from Etsy. I am not an affiliate here but I love to window shop.  Isn't this handmade wooden Nativity just lovely? This shop (RETIREDELF) will be accepting orders to be shipped in the New Year. I am glad an Etsy seller has had such a wonderful season.


I hope you saw something you like today and had a gentle reminder why we are celebrating the season and the day this Friday.

Merry Christmas!

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!











No comments:

Post a Comment