Tuesday, May 12, 2020

The Repair Shop on Netflix


I recently enjoyed the first few episodes of season 1 of "The Repair Shop". As an American I like to hear British accents in shows and podcasts. Weird, I know, but I find it soothing in some way. In this show that definitely happens. Beyond those lovely voices I find the idea of bringing old worn treasures back to new life is so inspiring. The items The Repair Shop experts work on so successfully to restore many times bring tears to the owners eyes and to the viewers, this viewer anyway when the items are revealed all finished. 

The rest of you can get excited about that guy with the tigers as for me I will stick with the amazing work and positive vibes of watching "The Repair Shop".

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment