Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Masks For The New Normal

With masks seeming to be the new necessity when going out in public I decided we had better stock up so we have enough around home to last between laundry days. I went shopping on Etsy of course and found a shop that I decided to order from. Forevercraftreasures is where I purchased four masks from. They make a nice addition to the masks we already have to wear for as long as this Coronavirus pandemic lasts. My goal is to be healthy until the vaccine is on the market and then I will be first in line. Wonder if I will make it. 

I was taking a chance since this shop, Forevercraftreasures, is new. There was a lack of graphics that make a shop look welcoming, there was a lack of any about shop info. I decided to buy based on good reviews, the around the head rather than behind the ears style, the ready to ship status of the items and the price. I am so pleased with my purchase and added to the shops good reviews. If you are a vintage textile lover this shop has some of those items in it as well. 

Here are the masks I bought. Two for Jim and two for me.





Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment