Friday, March 13, 2020

Washing My Hands and Other News

I have been careful lately with my exposure to others. I will soon be in the company of an elderly woman who is at a very high risk for the coronavirus being dangerous to her. I don't want to be the one who might bring that into her environment. I have whatever I need for weeks if necessary in my house so that's good and I am looking forward to a visit with her.


Photo by Matthew Tkocz on Unsplash

My mother, also elderly, was in an emergency room this week. She had a severe hours long case of vertigo and an ambulance was called. She has a couple cameras at her house and after seeing what was happening I was able to contact siblings right away and the ones closest to her were at the hospital right away. She was sent home with medicine and instructions to follow up with her primary doctor. The thought of her at greater risk for falls is frightening for me and a possible very painful consequence for her.

So in the coming weeks my mantra will be "Wash your hands and don't touch your face."

I do hope you all stay safe and healthy. 

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment