Saturday, March 28, 2020

Mindless Knitting

The value of mindless knitting is proving its worth to me once again. This is a simple sock yarn garter stitch triangular shawl made with size 6 circulars and I like the fabric it is making so far. An increase, I am doing a yarn over, is done at the beginning of every other row. The increase side is the top edge of the shawl. I am doing a solid blue body with a white edge. I will post pictures of the finished shawl.


So why mindless knitting now? Well I use it as I think through things. I use it when watching television. I use it to keep me from snacking on crap foods because my hands are too busy to put things in my mouth. Like the rest of America right now I am staying informed about the Coronavirus and its spread through our country and following the advice of experts. I am making no unnecessary trips anywhere. However I am not completely isolated because my husband is still going to work. He works at a hospital as the Facilities Director. His hospital is doing well so far to have the supplies to keep every one as safe from exposure as possible. I feel pretty good about that.

I hope this finds readers of the post doing well!

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment