Friday, December 13, 2019

Holiday Thinking

Yes this year I am thinking about the upcoming holiday. Christmas will be quiet, no kids or grandkids around. Jim will be administrator on call for the hospital. With that in mind I did a bit of decorating, put up the tree and tried out a new cranberry bread recipe.

In other more boring news I went for an annual checkup and will be getting a mammogram and DEXA scan done in January. All this is part of trying to be a healthy old lady.

I finished the knitting on the baby blanket for the 1st baby of the new year. I have to weave in the ends and that gift will be all done.

As far as gifts for the family we do Amazon gift cards for everyone. Sometimes I miss the days of shopping for gifts but here in this small town that is much harder to do than in the years I lived in Salt Lake or Phoenix. It is what it is. No one complains about basically getting cash to do their own shopping.

With this post I have now posted on Friday 2 weeks in a row. Posting consistently on Fridays is my goal for getting back into the habit of writing blog posts.

If you have hung in there and read all this, thank you and see you right back here next Friday.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment