Friday, December 20, 2019

Hawaiian Mamaki Tea

In November Jim and I cruised to Hawaii from San Diego and back on Holland America's Oostercam. If you like days at sea I highly recommend this cruise. From San Diego you spend 5 days getting to the islands. Once there you spend 2 days in Honolulu, 1 day each on Maui, in Hilo and Kona. Coming back to San Diego is another 5 sea days with a quick evening visit to Ensenada Mexico.

We kept busy with excursions in every port. Lots of shopping souvenirs was done too. My favorite is pictured here. I bought some Mamaki Tea from Hilo Coffee Mill. I bought this type of tea on another trip to Hawaii and was very happy to find it again. When brewed it tastes a lot like a very nice green tea. One of the big benefits to me is that it is caffeine free.

You can check out Hilo Coffee Mill on their website and let them help you put paradise in your cup.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment