Monday, March 19, 2018

What I Read

 Another volume of my Reader's Digest collection has been finished. I had forgotten how enjoyable it is to breeze through the condensed stories in these volumes.

I think I read Prizes by Erich Segal years ago but liked reading it again.

Eyes of a Child was frightening and I had to be careful to end on a calm part so I could sleep at night after reading some of it.

Secret Missions was set in WWII Florida and it was interesting to learn how involved in the war that state was.

More Than Meets the Eye was okay. I felt like the story needed more depth but maybe in its full form I would have liked it better.

Since I am determined to be a more active reader I have gone back to GoodReads and listed my latest reads there. I am a list maker at heart and GoodReads makes it so darn easy, I'm hooked.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment