Friday, September 19, 2014

Wow Friday Already!

At the end of what has been a prolific week of blogging for me I do find myself with just a couple more things to share with you.

My newest listing in my Zibbet shop is a gray and silver infinity scarf.



It was supposed to be a red infinity scarf. That red scarf is a lovely deep tomato red color that for the life of me I could not get a good picture of. All of my tries came out faded and to orange looking. Will have to try that one another day.

I spent a great deal of time on twitter this week. There are some amazing people to follow and interact with out there. I enjoy them all. If you are interested in following me on twitter or google+ the links are at the end of the post.

In other random news I am currently knitting another scarf, blues and purples this time. My current Netflix marathon is Dawson's Creek. It will disappear tomorrow and I had never watched it. The teenaged drama made a not too distracting background to computer or knitting time.

Monday will be here soon and I will be back then.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I sell - Zibbet
I blog - A Cozy Life and Group2020
I pin - cozyatoz
I socialize - on Google Plus and on Twitter .


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment