Thursday, October 8, 2009

You Choose Dear

We recently got a new television. The old one died and I didn't think it was really old enough to do that. In the process we had to or rather Jim and the sales guy discussed the merits of plasma tvs vs led tvs vs lcd tvs. The whole thing made my head spin. In the end I really did not care which one we got. I love computers but other electronics are not what I get real excited about. Now that we have lived with the new tv for awhile I admit I like it and the picture is great but I probably would have thought that no matter what we chose. The one we got is a le…. no maybe lc… oh never mind. When we watch football Jim says he can count the blades of grass. Me? I am usually just listening and knitting so it might as well be on radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment