Monday, August 22, 2022

The Things You Do For Love

There are many things I do for love day in and day out. If I didn't have Jim and our shared home to care for my life could be so different but definitely not in a good way. I know that I would easily slip into being a Netflix binging, knitting and/or crocheting, popcorn for dinner night owl. So for him and my own sanity and health I try not to slip into those ways.

Another thing I did for love is going to the post office tomorrow. A granddaughter asked for a cow. We looked on Etsy at patterns and she chose this one. It is made with Bernat's Blanket Yarn. For someone who thinks of worsted as a thick yarn this wasn't my favorite thing to make. I like shawls and afghans and other projects that do not have lots of pieces that need to be attached to finish the project. But for her I did it and it is boxed and waiting for a ride to the post office in the morning.


Next family project is for a niece who asked for ear warmers. They will be used by her through Colorado winters. The pattern we found for that is on Ravelry, is crocheted, and uses sport weight yarn. I am looking forward to shopping for yarn to make it and then getting started. I do need to remember she said any color but green.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment