Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Just a Regular Day

Just a regular day, that is what I titled this post. The first obvious question that comes to my mind is "WTH does that even mean. 

From upstairs in our home office sitting at my laptop I can hear sounds of the master bathroom being worked on. That's not normal. I am not sure what to fix for dinner tonight and that is normal. We have lots of food in the pantry, fridge and freezer so I figure something out. As I finish this I will shut down the computer for the day and go read, knit, or Netflix (can Netflix be a verb?) until it is time to start cooking the undecided dinner. I expect Jim to fall asleep in his recliner after dinner and I will discover that when I turn my head to try and mention something that has crossed my mind and that is normal. 

The current knitting project is great for binging shows because it is squishy garter stitch and the yarn colors do the design work. The yarn company call this color Namaste Neutrals. I really like it!


So just a bit of upset and the rest of the day like every other day. Just a regular day.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment